To see, do and know about in the centre de Toulouse and the surrounding area in only one click :
Our march selection is posted at the hotel reception. Our downloadable cartetaker service is a must !
The Toulouse Tourist Office which you can visit, is just a few metres from the hotel in the centre of Toulouse, between Wilson square and Capitole square.
-Toulouse boats for trips on the Canal du Midi and the Garonne. Tel +33 6 75 33 29 47
– The floating restaurant, the Occitania, unique to Toulouse, the only restaurant cruise boat open throughout the year.
-The little Toulouse train, a guided tour of Toulouse on a tourist train. It’s an original way to quickly discover the “Pink City”, la Ville Rose. It leaves from “place du Capitole”.
-Guided visits on foot or by bike from the Toulouse Tourist Office.
-Vélo Toulouse, a bicycle station just a few metres away from the hotel.
– The famous Victor Hugo market and its shopkeepers. It’s the largest market in Toulouse and is open from Tuesday to Sunday.
-City Tour Toulouse, a one and a half hour tourist circuit on an open top minibus to discover the main sites and historical monuments of « La Ville Rose »
-Mobilboard offers fun, ecological outings on Segway® for companies and individuals. Unforgettable thrills guaranteed !
The «little extras» for a family stay in Toulouse
-The Natural History Museum, near the Grand Rond, on Allées Jules Guesde, in the centre of Toulouse.
-The Cité de l’Espace, the Outer Space adventure park in Toulouse.
-The Aeronautical Museum, Aéroscopia at Toulouse Blagnac.
-The Espace EDF Bazacle, an exceptional site, a fun exhibition centre on the edge of the Garonne river
-African Safari, African Safari, a zoo and natural reserve at Plaisance du Touch
All family leisure activities in the Haute-Garonne can be found on this website : https://www.hautegaronnetourisme.com/preparer/a-voir-a-faire/loisirs-en-famille
Try out industrial and aeronautical activities in Toulouse at Touch and Go, aeronautics for all !
-Aeroscopia : the aeronautical museum at Toulouse Blagnac, with its exceptional collection of aircraft. This is the second largest museum in France after the one at Le Bourget
Visiting Toulouse as a person with reduced mobility
– The Tourist Office is there to help, offering sites and museums, and specific plans and transport adapted for you. The Occitanie region gives a full list of all the sites and activities under the label Tourisme et Handicap.
– The Royal Wilson hotel is adapted to welcome people with reduced mobility.
– Find out about our bedrooms and all other information.