Ramblers and Pilgrims
For walkers passing by Toulouse, with the St James of Compostela walkway and the Arles Pathway, green routes along the Canal du Midi and the Garonne Canal, walks in the Haute-Garonne department and on the edge of Toulouse, guided visits in Toulouse, the chances for you are both numerous and eclectic.
And to accompany you in preparing your ramble, walk or pilgrimage, the Royal Wilson Hotel offers you a little haven of peace and charm right in the centre of Toulouse !
The Royal Wilson Hotel on the St James of Compostela walkway :
Are you walking on the Arles Pathway, one of the St James of Compostela walkways and classed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO ?
The Royal Wilson Hotel offers you a calm, privileged stop, thanks to its position right in centre of Toulouse, with its bedrooms on the « patio side ».
You are only a 15 minute walk from Saint Sernin Basilica, which is a major point on the St James of Compostela walkway, the Arles Pathway !
Some specific guides for your next ramble when you pass through Toulouse :
- To obtain information about the Arles Pathway (also called the via Tolosana) and other walks on the St James of Compostela walkway : www.chemins-compostelle.com
- The Miam Miam dodo guide Chemin d’Arles
- The site www.pelerins-compostelle.orgwhere the Royal Wilson Hotel is mentioned.
- Thé confraternity of Jacquets de France gives precious information about the St James of Compostela walkway and in particular the Arles Walkway.
And practical information :
- Saint-Sernin Basilica, listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO under the title of au « St James of Compostela walkways in France ». Saint Sernin Basilica is situated less than 15 minutes’ walk from the Royal Wilson Hotel in the middle of the historical centre.
- A tourist map of the Haute-Garonne department.